- 2 Min KB Windmill
- 2 Min Rotating Plank (30 Sec/Position)
- Troy Special
- A) 2x 30 seconds hollow body hold
- B) 2x 20 seconds hollow body hang
- C) 2x 30 seconds hollow body plank
- D) 3x10 PERFECT Push Ups - DO NOT lose the hollow position!
*Use the hollow drills to dial in the hip and ribcage positions. Use an elevated surface as necessary to scale the 3 sets of 10 push ups, so that there is no break in position during the entire set. Make sure you are getting full range of motion, and if you are so cool that 10 perfect push ups is easy, do them with a 3 count lower, and 1 count pause at both the top and bottom of each rep. Serioulsy. These should be absolutely perfect.
Teams of 2...
One athlete works at a time
- 100 Toes-to-bar
- 1,000m Ski Erg
- 100 KB Swings (32/24)
- 1,000m Row
Scaled: Choose a fast partner or go 80/800