NEW MOVEMENTS: Ring Row / Ski / Deadlift
5 Min CHALK TALK: Who are we as an organization? Who are our Partners? What Services do we Offer?
As an organization....
Our Primary Goal
TO CHANGE THE LIVES OF OUR MEMBERS THROUGH THE CONSTANT PURSUIT OF QUALITY MOVEMENT WITHIN A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY
Our Daily Objective
TO MAKE YOUR VISIT TO THE GYM THE BEST HOUR OF YOUR DAY
Our Partners are:
- Johanna LaPerle - Massage Therapist
- Britt Richardson - Trainer with specialties in Nutrition, Pre/Post Partum, Pilates
- Abdul Mujib - North Country Kettlebells
- Merin Peretta - Yoga Trainer
- Jen P-N - Homebirth Midwifery
Our Services are:
- Group Fitness Classes (CrossFit, GetFit, Fit for Health, Everyday Stronger, Total Barre, Yoga)
- Personal Training (1:1 Sessions or Group Sessions)
- Specialty Programs (Kids Classes, School Kid Series, Stories in Motion)
Warm-up (~8 min)
Demo Each Movement first time through with the class and let them move through the remainder of the time on their own)
8 Min AMRAP
Across gym and back...
Squat Jumps (fingertips touch ground)
Backwards Bear Crawl
Burpee Broad Jumps
Strength (20 Min)
Demo Suitcase Deadlifts with two KB. Then explain the remainder of the 90 sec just walk around keeping upper body strong. Putting them down if needed but just rest a second.
15 Min Every 90 sec
Suitcase Deadlifts with Farmer's Carry
Complete 10 SCDL then,
Max distance Farmers Carry
Rest 90 sec
Take 5 minutes to demonstrate the Ski Erg. You can have them all lay on the ground and do a crunch with their hands up by their temples and explain that those are the muscles used to initiate or drive the movement.
Take 5 and Demo the Ring Row also
Workout (15 Min workout??) - Let me know!
TEAMS OF 3
3 - 6 - 9 - 12 - 15
Ski for Calories